Game by Kristian Torgard
Original score by Andreas Busk
Now you too can experience the Real(tm) joy of working for Hermes Corp. as our newest Infomercial Consumer Compliance Integrator. You plan tonights programming on our foremost News Channel, but be sure to balance out viewer anxiety caused by our fresh, enticing news stories with tantalizing product offers!
Select eight tapes from the stacks in the order you want them to play. News are on the right, commercials are on the left.
- Commercials earn you money, this is your only objective.
- News have a pull on the viewers. High pull = more viewers
- News add up anxiety. Higher anxiety = higher payout from commercials, no anxiety = no payout!
- Commercials comfort. More comfort = lower anxiety
- Commercials distract. More distraction = fewer viewers
How to lose
- Too much anxiety = viewers turn off their set!
- Lose all viewers by distraction = too busy buying to watch!
- Always start with a news story and end with a commercial
- Arrow keys to select video
- Space to put it in the play queue
- Q to return last video to stack
- Press Enter when queue is full to play!
- Escape to restart
Press escape to quit the downloadable version.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.